Re: Utility of GRANT EXECUTE

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Utility of GRANT EXECUTE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 09:57:54AM +0100, Paul Mackay wrote:
> Is there a way to change the default prvilege on functions, i.e. that like
> for tables, only the creator has privilege on it by default ?

Not that I'm aware of.  You could revoke USAGE on the functions'
schema so attempts to call the functions would fail with "permission
denied for schema" but that might be too sweeping a solution.  The
idea of having default privileges has come up before; the developers'
TODO list has an item that mentions "GRANT SELECT ON NEW TABLES."

Is there a particular problem you're trying to solve?

--
Michael Fuhr