COPY has no access permissions

От P G
Тема COPY has no access permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I found something interesting when I try to load a
text file into a
table.  I am on Windows XP and I am using the Copy
command.

If the file is under C:\Documents And Settings or
anywhere under that
folder, the database complains that it has no access
permissions.  (The
file  is on my desktop.)

If I place the file anywhere else, it works fine and
it loads the file.

What do I need to do in order to get Postgres to load
the file?

Thanks!