Re: 8.2 hold queue [MB Chars' Case Conversion]

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема Re: 8.2 hold queue [MB Chars' Case Conversion]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mar 08 04:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have applied all the patches in the patch queue, and am starting to
> look at the patches_hold queue, which are patches submitted after the
> feature freeze.

Related with
 BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale Case Conversion Fix for MB Chars

posts, I wanted to report that case conversion routines in the current
CVS tip is working without any problem.

I tested upper(), lower() functions and ILIKE, ~* operators for Turkish
characters and they were all succeeded.

Regards.