Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file,

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Christof Petig copyright on include file,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 05:31:47PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> We should not have individual copyrights to individuals in our source
> tree.  If Jan's is in there, it should be removed too (with his
> approval).  The only copyright holder should be PostgreSQL Global
> Development Group.

Err, to do that someone would need to collect copyright assignments (ie
signed documents) from every single contributer, including people no
longer associated with the project. That is something you can do if you
start doing it when the project starts but it way too late for that
now.

Have a nice day,

Сообщение: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL