Re: Status of TODO: postgresql.conf: reset to default when

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: Status of TODO: postgresql.conf: reset to default when
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 01:23:10PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > "Allow commenting of variables in postgresql.conf to restore them to defaults
> > Currently, if a variable is commented out, it keeps the previous
> > uncommented value until a server restarted."

> > I take that to apply to the configuration re-read at SIGHUP?

> Right, and it is something we have needed to fix for a while.

I'm working on this one.

Joachim

--
Joachim Wieland                                              joe@mcknight.de
C/ Usandizaga 12 1°B                                           ICQ: 37225940

Сообщение: Re: Merge algorithms for large numbers of "tapes"
Сообщение: Re: Merge algorithms for large numbers of "tapes"