Re: TODO item: remove postmaster -o option

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: TODO item: remove postmaster -o option
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I not gotten to reply to your earlier email.  Removal of -o requires
that all the postgres flags be supported by the postmaster.  I think
Peter Eisentraut is working on a patch to merge the two binaries and the
conflicting options.

Markus Bertheau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached is a patch against HEAD that removes the postmaster's -o
> option. It passes make check on i386 Ubuntu 5.10. I sent an e-mail
> earlier today asking about the status of this TODO item to -hackers.
> No answers so far :)
>
> Markus Bertheau

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

--