Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1

От Stuart
Тема Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 and PostGreSQL 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Folks,

    I recently upgraded to Apache 2.2 w/ PHP 5.1.2 to connect to my  PostGreSQL
8.1 databases on a SuSE 10.0 system.   I used the rpm's provided by SuSE to
install the Apache and PHP packages .  Apache works fine and phpinfo() shows
all the normal info except the section on additional modules is empty.  I am
not sure if this is normal.

I get the following error and cannot figure out why pgsql module is not

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pg_connect()

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,

Stuart

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: