Re: INS/UPD/DEL Returning P.tch

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: INS/UPD/DEL Returning P.tch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jonah H. Harris wrote:
> All,
>
> This is only the current patch updated to apply cleanly on cvs... it's not
> ready for -patches yet as I still haven't spent much time looking through it
> and testing it.  This is just for anyone to play with and find issues.

Somebody else already did this in the last few days -- post a patch to
-hackers instead of -patches, claiming that since it's not ready, it's
not suitable for the latter.  I think this is a mistake; a patch is a
patch, whether it's ready for application or not, so it should be posted
to pgsql-patches.  You can of course indicate that the patch is a
work-in-progress and that it shouldn't be applied yet.

Anyway thanks for the patch,