Re: [HACKERS] qsort again (was Re: Strange Create Index behaviour)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] qsort again (was Re: Strange Create Index behaviour)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Added to TODO:

    * Improve port/qsort() to handle sorts with 50% unique and 50% duplicate
      value [qsort]

      This involves choosing better pivot points for the quicksort.

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com