Re: Looking for a fix to index bloat

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Looking for a fix to index bloat
Дата
Список pgsql-general
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2005-07/msg00486.php.

> I don't know if this is the appropriate place to make this request, so if not, please forgive me.  However, in our
particularcase, we don't have enough disk space nor money to allow the indexes to grow to a steady state.  We are
willingto pay someone to implement the suggested fix described in the above thread on version 8.0.3.  If interested,
pleaserespond to this email with your contact information and a rough idea of how much it would cost and how long it
wouldtake to get the job done.

Have you tried vacuuming more frequently?

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Special offer with a possible dontation to the project
От: Russ Brown
Сообщение: Re: Special offer with a possible dontation to the