Re: BUG #2289: insert into tables not working

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: BUG #2289: insert into tables not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 09:24:35AM +0000, Abhilash Krishnan wrote:
> I am having an application using java, jsp, struts and hibernate with a
> backend of postgresql. Here, during some operations, although the insert
> query is generated by hibernate and can be seen in the console, the data is
> not  getting inserted into the database. Any idea why it happens ?

Did you commit the transaction that performed the insert?  The
effects of a transaction's operations aren't visible to other
transactions until the transaction commits.  Also, if a transaction
encounters an error its operations will be rolled back unless you
protect them with savepoints.

--
Michael Fuhr