BUG #2283: VS .NET 2003 connection problem

От
Тема BUG #2283: VS .NET 2003 connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2283
Logged by:
Email address:      sfrixos@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system:   Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Details:

Hello,
In Visual Studio .NET 2003, I use PostgreSQL OLE DB Provider to connect to
PostgreSQL 8.1 database.
When I create a Data connection, an error occures messaging that "Not enough
storage is available to complete this operation"
How can I establish the connection?
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Frixos