Re: tsearch2: rebuilding of fulltext index

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: tsearch2: rebuilding of fulltext index
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 08:03:41PM +0100, me@alternize.com wrote:
> we have a discussion board whose posts should be indexed by tsearch2. now
> it came to our attention, that not all posts seem to be properly indexed
> (why so i do not know yet). as i don't know which posts are not index, i
> just want to reindex all of them.

How do the posts "seem not to be properly indexed"?  What did you
do, what did you expect to happen, and what did happen?  Let's see
if we can identify the problem before trying to solve it.

Are queries not returning messages that you'd expect them to?  If
so then could you post one such query and the row that it should
match but didn't (or did match but shouldn't)?  If that's not the
case then how did you discover the problem?  What unexpected behavior
are you seeing?

--
Michael Fuhr