Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Guys,

So, based on this discussion, I'd like to consider taking a second stab at
newsysviews:

1) Implement SQL03 changes into the information_schema, using some of the
code from newsysviews;

2) Modify the newsysviews to be extensions of the information_schema views:e.g. information_schema.tables would have
theSQL03 information, andinformation_schema.tables_pg would have pg-specific stuff like table size

and last analyzed date.

I think that this should answer the objections expressed to the newsysviews
and provide a path towards integrating them into the main code.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions