Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance
Дата
Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruno,

> This has been discussed previously in a couple of threads. I believe the
> desire is to make it work as specified in SQL-2003, but I do not remember
> whether or not anyone volunteered to do the work to make it happen.

I believe that the newsysviews follow the SQL03 permissions structure.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance
Сообщение: Re: constraints and sql92 information_schema compliance