Re: Generating config stuff from single source

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Generating config stuff from single source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> The input file could be simply line based. Attached is a simple
> script that takes the input below and produces something resembling
> what you suggested. It wouldn't be too hard to get it to produce
> multiple output formats and dump the output to different files...
>
> ----
> Group: Query Tuning
> Subgroup: Planner Method Configuration
>
> Name: enable_hashagg
> Context: userset

> ----

I'm trying out this input format now, processing it with Perl, and it
seems to be quite reasonable.  There are a number of special cases,
however, that need to be worked out.

I'm trying to generate guc.c now and once that works I'll report here.

--
Peter Eisentraut