Re: Updated email signature

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Updated email signature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Saturday 18 February 2006 12:16, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 09:28:58AM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> > In 1982 I was doing hexadecimal machine code on that TRS-80 Model III,
> > whose non-disk boot lines you quote.   My favorite Z80 joke:
> > 01FFFF
> > 110100
> > 210000
> > EDB0
> > (Punchline: one-track mind.)
>
> Heh heh :-)  Did plenty of that, though usually on 3C00-3FFF.

Most efficient way to bitblit on the TRS-80....although using the six pixel
character cell graphics was, to say the least, _interesting_.

I did a LIFE on the TRS-80 complete with a full screen graphical editor in 512
bytes.  No assembly required; I may have the DEBUG listing around
somewhere...time to pull out the catweasel.

Ok, too off-topic.  Sorry....last on-list post from me on that branch of the
thread...
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology