Re: BUG #2265: CREATE TABLE when AUTOCOMMIT is OFF

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: BUG #2265: CREATE TABLE when AUTOCOMMIT is OFF
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 01:21:18PM +0000, Gerhard Lutz wrote:
> "Error while executing the query;
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block (7)"

Some previous command failed so no more commands in this transaction
will be allowed.  If you don't know what command failed then you
could configure query logging.

> In PostgreSQL 8.0.4 I was able to create a table in AUTOCOMMIT mode OFF
> without any error. Is this a bug in 8.1.3?

The error is apparently happening before the CREATE TABLE command.
Let's see what earlier command failed and why.

--
Michael Fuhr