Re: one table from the db on a separate drive

От Olivier Thauvin
Тема Re: one table from the db on a separate drive
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Le Mercredi 15 Février 2006 07:38, Pradeep Parmar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> >>What version of PostgreSQL are you using?  If 8.0 or later then
> >>check out tablespaces and ALTER TABLE SET TABLESPACE.
>
> I'm using Postgres 7.4. Is the procedure different in this version than
> Postgres 8.0

Yes, you have to set a envirronement variable pointing to the new location,
restart postgresql with this env variable set, and then setting your table
using the new location:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/manage-ag-alternate-locs.html

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: one table from the db on a separate drive
Сообщение: Re: one table from the db on a separate drive