Re: Patch Submission Guidelines

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Patch Submission Guidelines
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 14 February 2006 16:00, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > I would like to suggest that we increase substantially the FAQ entries
> > relating to patch submission. By we, I actually mean please could the
> > committers sit down and agree some clarified written guidelines?
>
> As I remember, there is a disinclination to increase the size of the
> FAQ very much. This suggests maintaining it as a seperate document. Or
> alternatively attach it as an appendix to the main documentation.

Huh?  The current developers FAQ is at least 1/2 the size of the main FAQ. I
think adding a submission on patch submission guidelines is a great idea.
I'll have a patch based on Simon's post to -patches ready in the next 24
hours unless someone is really going to object.

--
Robert Treat

Сообщение: Re: Patch Submission Guidelines
Сообщение: Re: Patch Submission Guidelines