Re: Client libraries supporting pipelining

От James William Pye
Тема Re: Client libraries supporting pipelining
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 09:59:06PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
> It seems that the protocol and libpq supports it, but are there any
> bindings for high-level languages yet?  I would like to avoid using C
> directly if at all possible.

There are many many libpq bindings for many many languages. There's also a
few PQ protocol implementations aside from libpq, most of which are not in C.

Google for em': postgresql <language> driver
--
Regards, James William Pye

Сообщение: Re: Client libraries supporting pipelining
Сообщение: Re: Client libraries supporting pipelining