Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable pg_ctl to give up admin privileges when starting the

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Enable pg_ctl to give up admin privileges when starting the
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@postgresql.org) wrote:
> Enable pg_ctl to give up admin privileges when starting the server under
> Windows (if newer than NT4, else works same as before).

I don't suppose we could consider doing this for Unix-based systems too?
I think it'd certainly be nice.  It's also how quite a few other Unix
daemons operate.
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Backslashes in string literals
Сообщение: Re: Backslashes in string literals