Re: Upcoming re-releases

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Upcoming re-releases
Дата
Re: Upcoming re-releases  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> The core committee has agreed that it's about time for a new set of
> update releases (8.1.3, 8.0.7, etc).  Barring surprises, we'll wrap
> Sunday evening with expectation of general announcement Tuesday.
> Any pending patches out there for the back branches?

I'd really like to see the multiple DB connections with different
Kerberos credentials go in to 8.1.3.  It solved the problem we were
having authenticating to PostgreSQL using Kerberos from Apache.  We were
also able to get phppgadmin to use Kerberos authentication with this
patch (which is very nice).  That patch also went into the 8.1.2-2
release of the Debian packages (along with the pg_restore patch which
was already committed to CVS).  Havn't heard of any problems with it so
far, though 8.1.2-2 only hit the Debian mirrors yesterday.
Thanks!
    Stephen