BUG #2245: pg_dump doesn't dump expressions with sequence in DEFAULT setting for some column in table

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема BUG #2245: pg_dump doesn't dump expressions with sequence in DEFAULT setting for some column in table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2245
Logged by:          Nikolay Samokhvalov
Email address:      samokhvalov@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.2
Operating system:   Linux Fedora Core 4
DEFAULT setting for some column in table
Details:

I use some expression as DEFAULT setting for some column of some table. For
example, nextval('myseq') * 10.
Then, I pg_dump my database and restore it. I see 'nextval('myseq')' (w/o
'*10').

(Surely, '*10' is just an example, I know, that I can increase the INCREMENT
parameter for the sequence.)

I suppose it's a bug.

More details:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-02/msg00251.php