Re: Krb5 & multiple DB connections

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Krb5 & multiple DB connections
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
>   I realize it's not entirely fair (given that it was years ago) to ask
>   this, but, anyone happen to know why the patch wasn't accepted?  It
>   almost patched cleanly against current HEAD even.  I went ahead and
>   made the few changes by hand that didn't apply cleanly and it compiled
>   just fine; attached patch is against current HEAD and should apply
>   cleanly.
 I've now tested this patch at home w/ 8.2HEAD and it seems to fix the bug.  I plan on testing it under 8.1.2 at work
tommorowwith mod_auth_krb5, etc, and expect it'll work there.  Assuming all goes well and unless someone objects I'll
forwardthe patch to -patches. It'd be great to have this fixed as it'll allow us to use Kerberos to authenticate to
phppgadminand other web-based tools which use Postgres.

     Thanks!
    Stephen

От: Richard Hills
Сообщение: Re: Shared memory and memory context question
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: renseignement