Re: Can't get the field = ANY(array) clause to work...

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Can't get the field = ANY(array) clause to work...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 nboutelier@hotmail.com wrote:

> The problem was fixed by initializing the array before giving it a
> value. Not surprising Postges isnt as popular as it should be. I was by
> luck that I found this out - the manual says nothing about init arrays.

Well, I think that's in part because it got changed because it seemed like
bad behavior (it looks like the array without the initialization should
work in versions past 8.0.2, and it definately does on my reasonably
recent checkout).

Сообщение: Re: 8.0.3 regexp_replace()...
Сообщение: Re: 8.0.3 regexp_replace()...