BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation

От Peter Stys
Тема BUG #2233: Not a bug - trying to make a donation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2233
Logged by:          Peter Stys
Email address:      pstys@ohri.ca
PostgreSQL version: 8.0
Operating system:   MacOSX
Details:

This is not a bug report.  PostgreSQL is wonderful and for the last month
I've been trying to make a donation thru PayPal.  They've screwed up my
account and are completely brain dead as far as getting it fixed.

So as much as I'd like to give you money, I can't.

I would strongly urge you to ditch PayPail in favor of another service.

Best Regards,
Peter.