Re: ODBC and pgpool

От Ludek Finstrle
Тема Re: ODBC and pgpool
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> If a Win-32 system connects via ODBC to pgpool, does the system
> running pgpool have to be permanently running or can it be rebooted
> without deranging open but quiescent connections?

I don't know how is pgpool working. It's not ODBC related question.
You need to know how pgpool is working. The questionis if all
communication goes through pgpool machine or not.
psqlODBC realizes no multipath so when you need no single point of
failure you have to realize it by another way.

Regards,

Luf