Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION
Дата
Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: Tab completion of SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Some time ago, the tab completion code for the SET command was changed to read
the list of available settings from the pg_settings table.  This means that
by the time you're done completing SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION, you've already
sent a query and the command will be disallowed.  It's not a major issue, but
I figured I'd mention it since it confused me a while ago.  If someone has an
ingenious plan for working around this, let me know.

--
Peter Eisentraut