Re: Where is my bottleneck?

От: Michael Stone
Тема: Re: Where is my bottleneck?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Where is my bottleneck?  (Arnau Rebassa Villalonga, )
 Re: Where is my bottleneck?  (Michael Stone, )
  Re: Where is my bottleneck?  (Markus Schaber, )
 Re: Where is my bottleneck?  ("Luke Lonergan", )
 Re: Where is my bottleneck?  ("Jim C. Nasby", )
 Re: Where is my bottleneck?  (Richard Huxton, )

On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 07:40:22PM +0100, Arnau Rebassa Villalonga wrote:
>   I have a performance problem and I don't know where is my bottleneck.
[snip]
>   Most of the time the idle value is even higher than 60%.

It's generally a fairly safe bet that if you are running slow and your
cpu is idle, your i/o isn't fast enough.

Mike Stone