Re: FATAL: invalid frontend message type 47

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: FATAL: invalid frontend message type 47
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jan 24, 2006 at 11:50:39PM -0500, Sterpu Victor wrote:
> After a commit I receive this message:
> "FATAL:  invalid frontend message type 47", and rollback.

The client seems to have violated the communications protocol.  What
client interface are you using?  What version of PostgreSQL (both
client and server versions if they're different)?  What platform(s)?
How are you connecting to the database (Unix socket, TCP socket,
SSL over TCP, etc.)?  How consistently do you get this error?

--
Michael Fuhr