Postgresql Segfault in 8.1

От Benjamin Smith
Тема Postgresql Segfault in 8.1
Дата
Re: Postgresql Segfault in 8.1  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm running PostgreSQL 8.1 on CentOS 4.2, Dual proc Athlon 64 w/4 GB RAM.

I'm trying to get a PHP app to work, but the failure happens when the command
is copy/pasted into pgsql. Trying to run a large insert statement, and I get:

        before or while processing the request.
#

in /var/log/messages, I see

Jan 24 17:00:04 kepler kernel: postmaster[26185]: segfault at 000000002516d728
rip 000000000043c82c rsp 0000007fbfffddd0 error 4

The insert statement is long, but doesn't seem to violate anything strange -
no weird characters, and all the fields have been properly escaped with
pg_escape().

What information do you need to help figure this out?

-Ben
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978

Сообщение: Re: Setting expire date on insert/modify
Сообщение: Re: Setting expire date on insert/modify