Re: Case studies (was: [PERFORM] big databases &

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Case studies (was: [PERFORM] big databases &
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 08:41:09AM +0100, Tomka Gergely wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Jim C. Nasby wrote:
>
> >Any reason why there's a lot more detail in the daemonnews post than in
> >our posted case study?
>
> >>http://www.postgresql.org/about/casestudies/shannonmedical
> >http://advocacy.daemonnews.org/viewtopic.php?t=82
>
> Maybe they have better marketing people :) I wrote some laudation now, in
> Hungarian, and in the next few days, i need to wrote about a nice
> solution. Compared to BASF this is a small thing, but more than nothing. I
> only need someone, who can write english, because i can't :)

In this case it looks more like whoever did the case study on our
website just took bits and pieces of that post, which seems the exact
opposite of what you'd want.

In your case, I'm pretty sure we have a hungarian translator; perhaps
they can assist you?