Re: Autovacuum / full vacuum (off-topic?)

От Michael Crozier
Тема Re: Autovacuum / full vacuum (off-topic?)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> We had someone working on that for a while; I don't think it got to
> the point of being something ready to unleash on the world.

Interesting.  I will dig around the mailing list archives too see how they
went about it... for my own curiosity if nothing else.   If you happen to
know offhand, I'd appreciate a link.

Regards,

 Michael

Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum / full vacuum (off-topic?)
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum / full vacuum (off-topic?)