Re: ScanKey representation for RowCompare index conditions

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: ScanKey representation for RowCompare index conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 12:07:44PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Since you didn't understand what I was saying, I suspect that plan A is
> too confusing ...

Umm, yeah. Now you've explained it I think it should be excluded on the
basis that it'll be a source of bugs. For all the places that matter a
row-condition needs to be treated as a whole and storing parts in a
top level ScanKey array just seems like asking for trouble.

Given no plan C, I guess plan B is the way to go...?