Re: GRANT/REVOKE column-level privileges

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: GRANT/REVOKE column-level privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 03:37:32AM -0600, kevin brintnall wrote:
> Has anyone else taken a look at this?  I thought I'd play around with the
> system catalog and see if I couldn't put an ACL column into pg_attribute:
>
> It ended up generating the following BKI line:
>
>     insert ( 1249 attacl 1034 -1 -1 18 1 -1 -1 f x i f f f t 0 _null_ )

Umm, yes. You also need to add the column to the contents of
pg_attribute, give the attribute a number, increase the number of
attributes as stored in pg_class, update the #define that gives the
attribute count, change the macro that gives the size of the
pg_attribute structure (ATTRIBUTE_TUPLE_SIZE) and update all the places
that create the structure to store a null or something else in that
column.

At that, I think I missed some steps but this should get you a bit
further...

Good luck!