Re: A question about pages. Now is VERY clear!

От tmorelli@tmorelli.com.br
Тема Re: A question about pages. Now is VERY clear!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Tom, Guido

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Now I understand perfectly what happens with
analyze, vacuum and toast areas. By the way, I used pgstattuple and I found it
was marvelous.

A last question: would you know any tool like pgstattuple but doing similar
things on indexes?  I am particulary interested in how an index become
fragmented.If there is not, maybe I will dig into pgstattuple code and try to
figure out how could I do similar job on indexes.

Thanks again

Best regards

Eduardo Morelli

Сообщение: Re: Sort of Complex Query - Howto Eliminate Repeating Results
Сообщение: Re: Sort of Complex Query - Howto Eliminate Repeating Results