Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: getting access to geodistance (what do I need to install/enable) in an existing db install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 08:38:49PM -0700, Assad Jarrahian wrote:
>    Sorry for my hasty respone. The problem really seems to be that I
> dont have $libdir set
> How would I go about setting that?
[...]
> ERROR:  could not access file "$libdir/cube": No such file or directory

$libdir refers to the directory where modules' shared objects are
installed.  It's built-in to PostgreSQL; you can see its value by
running "pg_config --pkglibdir" from the command line.  I think the
problem isn't that $libdir isn't set, but rather that the cube
module's shared object (cube.so, or whatever it's called on your
platform) isn't in that directory.

Are you building from source or are you using pre-built packages?

--
Michael Fuhr