TODO: Allow INET + INT4 to increment the host part of the address

От kevin brintnall
Тема TODO: Allow INET + INT4 to increment the host part of the address
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi..

I want to work on the following TODO item:
Allow INET + INT4 to increment the host part of the address, orthrow an error on overflow.

I plan to add a '+' operator to the system catalog.  Is there a way to
reserve/request an OID for this purpose?  I was thinking about using 1265,
but I don't want to conflict with any existing work.  Is there a process
for getting an OID (or is this it? :)

-- kevin brintnall =~ <kbrint@rufus.net>