Re: Reordering columns in a table

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Reordering columns in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John McCawley <nospam@hardgeus.com> schrieb:

> OK, one last question on the subject and I'll shut up.  I would assume that
> all dependent database objects are also dropped when you drop the table, so
> you'd have to recreate all of your foreign keys (both directions) and
> triggers etc.?

Um, yes, this may be a problem. I don't know a practicable solution.
As i said, attach new columns at the end and formulate useful SELECT's and
INSERT's. Or, see also "Joshua D. Drake", create VIEWS.

> Andreas Kretschmer wrote:

Btw.: Top Posting with Fullquote Below (german: TOFU) are silly...
(-> http://learn.to/quote)

Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)