Re: Parameters.Refresh error.

От Ludek Finstrle
Тема Re: Parameters.Refresh error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> My ConnectionString for my PostgreSQL DSN is simply "DSN=DSN Name" and I
> connect successfuly.  However, when I use .Parameters.Refresh I get the
> following error:
>
>  "Provider cannot derive parameter information and SetParameterInfo has
> not been called."

I have no idea what SQLXXX ODBC calls are represented under this.

> When I try "Provider=PostgreSQL.1;Data Source=localhost;Location=DB
> Name;", I can also connect, but .Parameters.Count simply returns 0
> instead of the appropriate amount.
>
> Has anyone experienced something like this?  Am I posting in the right
> place?

This is the right place.

Please could you send here full mylog output (turn on in Global and
DataSource dialogs). It helps us to find the problematic place.

Regards,

Luf

Сообщение: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why ? which dll ??
Сообщение: Re: VBA 6 crashes with WIN2K, Postgres 8.1, why ? which dll ??