Summary table trigger example race condition

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Summary table trigger example race condition
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/plpgsql-trigger.html
example 36-4 has a race condition in the code that checks to see if a
row exists. It should use the code from example 36-1. This patch fixes
that. It also adds some commands to show what the summary table output
looks like. Unfortunately gamke html is bombing with some kind of
library error, so I can't verify that I didn't break the sgml.

BTW, should this have gone to -docs instead?

Вложения