Re: Convertion of date/time binary format to text format

От Volkan YAZICI
Тема Re: Convertion of date/time binary format to text format
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Dec 23 12:25, Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD) wrote:
> So how can I get the ASCII format/Text format from that binary
> format.
>
> Please get me the steps to convert timestamp column which is of
> binary mode to TEXT/ASCII mode

I attached an example program which answers your question. Hope
this helps.

(I skipped byte order conversions in my example for simplicity. Don't
forget 'em in your own program for portability.)

Regards.

--
"We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe
that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but

Вложения