Re: copy csv eclosed by analog quotes problem superuser ?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: copy csv eclosed by analog quotes problem superuser ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Eugene wrote:
> hello!
> I have IP CSV, it is huge CSV with quotes
> "69110784","69111807","US","UNITED
> STATES","ILLINOIS","BLOOMINGTON","40.4758","-88.9894","61701","LEVEL 3
> COMMUNICATIONS INC","DSL-VERIZON.NET"
> "69111808","69112831","US","UNITED
> STATES","TEXAS","GRAPEVINE","32.9309","-97.0755","76051","LEVEL 3
> COMMUNICATIONS INC","DSL-VERIZON.NET"
>
> In my sql there is enclosed by command, i can do this way
> mysql> LOAD DATA INFILE
> "<path>/IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LAT-LONG-ZIPCODE-ISP-DOMAIN.CSV" INTO TABLE
> IPCITYLATLONGISPDOMAIN FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' ENCLOSED BY '"' LINES
> TERMINATED BY '\r\n';
>
> ENCLOSED BY '"' helps in mysql
>

> 1.in postgresql I can't do COPY WITH CSV, it says superuser needed

Right.

> 2. i can use is [\copy] but it wont help me, I get syntax error
> 3. i can't convert current csv into csv without quotes
>
> it is like a death circle ...

Please post the line that is generating the error, and the table schema,
the COPY syntax used, and the actual error message.  Have you read the
COPY manual page?

Сообщение: Re: Problem creating stored procedure
Сообщение: Re: Problem creating stored procedure