Re: default resource limits

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: default resource limits
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Am Samstag, 24. Dezember 2005 00:20 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> The rationale is one connection per apache thread (which on Windows
> defaults to 400). If people think this is too many I could live with
> winding it back a bit - the defaults number of apache workers on Unix is
> 250, IIRC.

It's 150.  I don't mind increasing the current 100 to 150, although I find
tying this to apache pretty bogus.

I really don't like the prospect of making the defaults platform specific,
especially if the only rationale for that would be "apache does it".  Why
does apache allocate more connections on Windows anyway?