Re: where is the output

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: where is the output
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 07:16:28PM +0100, ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:
> In PHP (Apache Module)
>
> I try pg_exec("COPY blah TO STDOUT WITH blah");
> It runs  for ever...
>
> How can I get the output of COPY in PHP?

You need to use the API functions for copy. In C they are:

PQgetCopyData
PQputCopyData
PQputCopyEnd

I'm sure PHP has these functions, or perhaps the older versions:

PQgetline
PQputline
PQendcopy

Have a nice day,

От: ohp@pyrenet.fr
Сообщение: where is the output
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: replicating tsearch2 across versions of postgres