Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption
Дата
Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> By the way,
>
> I've already implemented this in phpPgAdmin trivially using the md5()
> function.  I can't be bothered using a C library function :D

IIRC the whole point of this exercise was to avoid passing the password
to the server in the first place.  Unless you are talking about a PHP
md5() password of course ...

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption