Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error

От Ludek Finstrle
Тема Re: Access violation C5 error on Visual FoxPro SQLEXEC() call after error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
> > Can we find a way to implement this in pgodbc also ?
>
> I have one solution in my mind and Hiroshi Inoue point me that the code
> is close ready. I'll try it over weekend.

I think I found the solution. I remove Dave's patch and this solution
works with first Andrus repro app. So I hope it's good enough.
I sent it in another thread. I don't know if Hiroshi is monitoring
all posts.
Please review and comment attached patch.

Thanks to Hiroshi for kicking me

Luf

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: More strict bind param count checking
Сообщение: Re: More strict bind param count checking