Re: create table with table constraints

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: create table with table constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 07:46:10PM -0800, Jim Beckstrom wrote:
> A sample, please, of the syntax for creating a table with unique
> table constraint.  I thought I followed the online manual syntax,
> but only got a parser error pointing to the opening paren following
> "CREATE TABLE".

What part of the manual were you looking at?  There are several
examples in the "Constraints" section of the "Data Definition"
chapter:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/ddl-constraints.html

If that doesn't help then please show the exact command you ran and
the exact error message; that way we can point out what's wrong and
why it's wrong.  It might also be useful to know what version of
PostgreSQL you're running.

--
Michael Fuhr