Re: Schema bug

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: Schema bug
Дата
Re: Schema bug  (Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume.lelarge@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le Samedi 10 Décembre 2005 16:55, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> Dave Page wrote:
> >>I still think this patch should be applied.
> >
> > Does anyone see a reason /not/ to do this?
>
> Hm, Guillaume started a thread on pgsql-hackers about renaming system
> schemas in general, maybe we should wait for the result of that discussion.

Well, it seems that pg_* schemas are system schemas and that public and
information_schema schemas are public one. I think we should exclude system
schemas depending on their names and show public and information_schema,
whatever their actual name are.

I can bring a new patch if you agree with this and if you find this useful.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/